St Joseph’s Catholic School is a dynamic learning community where each person is valued and encouraged. We live the Gospel as we move optimistically into the future.
As a community we commit to working towards making our vision a
reality in the following ways:
As we live the Gospel we will:
- Partner with our families to nurture our Catholic faith and traditions
- Express our faith through the experience of prayer, liturgy and
- social action
- Share and develop knowledge and understandings of other faiths
- within our community.
As a dynamic learning community we will:
- Support an engaging , contemporary, student centred learning
- Build a creative curriculum that is responsive to the needs of our
- Encourage a community of reflective learners who are creative,
- confident problem solvers prepared for the challenges of the
As a welcoming, inclusive community we will:
- Work together to build strong relationships that meet the needs of
- our students.
- Provide opportunities for individuals to engage with each other in
- an authentic way.
- Work together to foster an awareness and understanding of our
- culturally rich and diverse school and the wider community.